Home Forums General Discussion Jonathan in Rome?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    trynyty01

Hi Jonathan,
    first of all let me thank you for all smiles and tears, emotions and reflections that I felt, reading your books… and sorry for my italian-english.

You have just finished your travel in Italy and, very unfortunatly, Rome was not a part of it. Is there any chance to see you again in Italy and in Rome?
    I think a lot of people would like to meet you and is waiting for you in Rome!

Thanks, all the best,
    trynyty01

Ps We are trying to make a group of fan on anobii.com (till now we are 46 people).

jonathan
    Keymaster

Hi trynyty

Sorry for my slow reply. I’ll be coming back to Italy in October, I think, but so far the only confirmed cities are Torino, Milan (again!) and Cagliari. If we manage to arrange anything in Rome as well, I’ll post the details on the News page.

And thanks for your kind comments …

Jonathan

trynyty01

Hi Jonathan,

I am very glad to know that you will be back in Italy, trying to arrange something in Rome.
    I hope so, otherwise I will travel this time!

Thanks for the answer.
    All the best,
    trynyty

Ps your anobii fan club is growing: 60 members!

trynyty01

Hi,
    I had a look at the news page and I discovered two meetings in Italy

8 October 2010: Scuola Holen, Corso Dante 118, Torino, Italy, time tbc

14 October 2010: Festival Tuttestorie, Cagliari, Sardegna, Italy, 9 pm

As Italian, we are very happy that you come again…. but Rome is not included 🙁
    ….is not included yet?

All the best,
    trynyty

jonathan
    Keymaster

Hi Trynyty

The latest Italian schedule is now almost finalised and I regret to say that Rome has been missed out again. I think I’m doing two appearances in Turin (October 8th and 9th), then a signing in Alba (just south of Turin I believe) on the 10th, then Milan on the 11th and Cagliari on the 14th.

I’ll make sure the full details are posted up in a day or two, but – regrettably – no Rome this time!

J

toompea

It’s my first post here and I’m glad to say that today I’ll be meeting Jonathan in Rome, or at least I’ll be attending a TV Show recording, "Parla Con Me". looking forward for this afternoon!

trynyty01

Hi Toompea, what do you mean? Did they record today an episode of the series "Parla con me"? today? in Rome? with Mr Coe?…do not tell me that is true (i did not know this…sh..)
    best,
    trynyty

toompea

sad but true. it will be airing tonight. I didn’t manage to talk with him, neithter to give him a present. I think I will send it to his agent address, hoping he will difenitley recive it
    i suppose we both are italian, so Mi spiace tu abbia perso l’occasione…
    ciao!

jonathan
    Keymaster

Many apologies to trynyty and anyone else who missed this recording. It was a very late addition to my Italian programme and I didn’t have time to have the details posted on my news page. (In any case, not being familiar with the programme, I didn’t know there would be a studio audience.) I’m sorry, too, that there was no chance to speak to anyone afterwards – it was all done in a great rush, and I was immediately bundled into a taxi to take me to the airport and Cagliari: which is where I’m slowly and painfully tapping out this message on my iPhone …

Jonathan

trynyty01

I see….
    thanks for the replays.
    best
    trynyty

uppa

The episode with Jonathan was not last night’s and it isn’t tonight’s either. In any case, all past episodes can be watched on the RAI website http://www.parlaconme.rai.it/ (though I suspect that only Italian viewers – recognizable through their IPs – are allowed to watch them, just like only British ones can see the BBC programmes).
    Just keep an eye on it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.